CustomHeader

About Us The Boat The Fish Gallery Info Contact Us Image Map

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Kenny Lee Trip

I had the pleasure to fish with Kenny Lee, his Son and four of his friends from the Winchester area last Saturday. These guys came down and stayed in our bunk house on Friday evening and spent some time pre-fishing on our dock that evening.  Based on what I saw, I could tell they were serious about catching fish!  I'm pretty sure that they terrorized every fish in Cockrell's Creek that night, and had a great time doing it. Saturday morning, we headed out into the Bay and set up on some good looking bait marks.
 

We set out our trolling spread and caught a few fish pretty quickly, but the fish played out.  Luckily I got a call from my Cousin telling me that he was on the fish 7 miles away from us.  We hauled our gear in and hauled it in his direction.  Within a few minutes of arrival, we were on the fish in a big way.  Many times when we passed through the school, all six rods were hooked up with fish.  With all of the chaos going on, we managed to land our limit within 1.5 hours.
 
 
 

With a box full of fish, we opted to pull away from the big school of fish and troll toward home.  We trolled our way toward the dock while Joe Lucas and I cleaned all of those fish and we still managed to catch and release another 15 a 20 fish.  Needless to say, we had a phenomenal day of fishing, and we got to share it with a GREAT group of guys.  Thank you for fishing with us last weekend, and I look forward to doing it again in November!

No comments:

Post a Comment