CustomHeader

About Us The Boat The Fish Gallery Info Contact Us Image Map

Saturday, May 27, 2017

Steve Smith Trip

I had the opportunity to fish with Steve Smith and his group from Romney, WV today.  
As we left the creek and headed out to the Bay, I was pleasantly surprised with the prettiest day that I have fished all spring.
Finally, we had a day that wasn't either blowing or raining.
We initially set up in shallow water hoping that there any be a Cobia hanging around, but after a couple hours we only had a large skate to show for our efforts.
After pulling the anchor, swapping out the tackle and heading off shore a few miles, I managed to stumble on a good school of bluefish.  Over the next few hours, we managed to land a nice pile of fish.
Thanks again guys for fishing with me, I hope to do it again soon.
I still have some prime weekend dates available this summer.  As temperatures continue to rise, the quality of fishing should continue to improve.  Be sure to give me a call 804-436-3241 to book your date.  



No comments:

Post a Comment