CustomHeader

About Us The Boat The Fish Gallery Info Contact Us Image Map

Sunday, July 9, 2017

Great Saturday of Fishing



I would like to thank the group of people who Chartered my boat for yesterday and didn't have the courtesy to show up to fish this morning!  Because of you, I spent money on fuel and bait and my time getting ready to fish today.  But on the good side, today wasn't a total loss as I was able to spend  time fishing with my family which is always fun.








Today was one of the prettiest days that we have had this year

















 

 







 By the end of the day, we had caught and released 4 cobia and numerous large skates.
Give me a call 804-436-3241 or email me at southerntideguideservice@gmail.com to schedule your date to do battle with these great fish.  

No comments:

Post a Comment