CustomHeader

About Us The Boat The Fish Gallery Info Contact Us Image Map

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Cobia are Here

My family & I spent our 4th of July out on the Bay fishing for Cobia.  It was a beautiful day & we had some great action.







By the end of the day, we had 5 Cobia, but unfortunately they were all short & had to be returned to the water to grow.  
As you can see with the way those rods are bent, these fish put up one heck of a fight. If all goes well, the Cobia fishing should continue to improve during the next few weeks, and there are reports of bluefish and mackerel showing up in our area more and more every day.  
There are still some open dates on my calendar. Give me a call at 804-436-3241 or email me at southerntideguideservice@gmail.com to get on my schedule.   

No comments:

Post a Comment