CustomHeader

About Us The Boat The Fish Gallery Info Contact Us Image Map

Monday, September 1, 2014

Kaczenski Trip

My Mate Joe Lucas and I had the opportunity to fish with Chris and April Kaczenski, their Daughter and two of their friends on Saturday.  We had some wind when we got out in the Bay, and as a result it was a little rough when we started fishing, otherwise it was a pretty morning. 

Joe& I put our trolling spread out as soon as we found bait.  After we strained water for about an hour, we found a nice area of Spanish Mackerel.  These fish show up for a few weeks every summer, and give us some great action.
Luckily, we were in the right spot at the right time and we had consistent catches all day long.

 I really appreciate you guys fishing with Joe and I this weekend.  We had a great day and look forward to doing it again next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment