CustomHeader

About Us The Boat The Fish Gallery Info Contact Us Image Map

Saturday, February 25, 2017

Spring Fever!



Spring Time Bass!

I don't know about the rest of you, but having +70 degree weather for the past 2 weeks in February has given me one heck of a case of spring fever!  While winter isn't over yet, it sure seems like spring is winning the battle right now.  Everything is pointing to an early spring this year as the the turkeys are strutting, my grass is growing, the bay is full of bait and there have been numerous reports from catch and release fishermen saying that the bay is full of big bass too!  I guess that ground hog was wrong again.
While we have to wait a few more weeks to catch and keep these fish, I have a good feeling that we are in for a good spring trophy season.
I only have a few more open dates available during the trophy season, so if you are considering making a trip for spring trophy rock fish please give me a call soon.  804-436-3241 or southerntideguideservice@gmail.com. Come and get some of these!





No comments:

Post a Comment