CustomHeader

About Us The Boat The Fish Gallery Info Contact Us Image Map

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Fishing is really GOOD right now!

So far, this Fall fishing has been great! 

Yesterday, my mate Johnny & I fished with a good group of guys that had been regular customers of my Father for years.  Over the time that they fished with Dad, they all developed a great friendship with him and I am glad that they have decided to continue fishing with me. 

Saturday's fishing trip couldn't have been better.  The morning was great as we headed out into the bay. 
As we left the river, I turned on the radar & found birds working right away.  Johnny & I got our lines out as fast as we could, and before we got all of rods set, we had fish on!  Luckily, that kind of action lasted nearly all day (with the exception of a couple lulls).








As you can see, the weather couldn't have been better.  By the end of the day, we had caught and released well over 100 fish, and managed to keep a good number to for the guys to take home for dinner. 
Luckily, the middle bay is full of bait and striped bass right now, and as the water temperature  continues to drop, fish will begin to make their way into the Chesapeake Bay from the Atlantic  Ocean.  When these fish do make their way up the bay, the fishing will be even better!  Give me a call at 804-436-3241 or email me at southerntideguideservice@gmail.com to reserve your fishing trip.
Thanks again to the "Wood Yard" group for fishing with us yesterday!  You were right when you said that my Dad would have been proud of the day that we had.  I can't wait to do it again soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment