CustomHeader

About Us The Boat The Fish Gallery Info Contact Us Image Map

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Mack Attack Weekend!

My Mate Joe Lucas and I had the opportunity to run two great trips this weekend.  On Saturday, we fished with April & Chris Kosczinski's group and Sunday we fished with Michael Moreland's group.  On both days the weather was absolutely beautiful, company was good & the fishing wasn't bad either. 
Both days started out beautifully!  With a sunrise like this, how could the day not turn out well. 
On both days we ran across the shipping channel and put out the trolling spread.  Luckily we found the fish pretty quickly.  The fishing was never "wide open fast" but it was always steady. 



But,as they say Slow and steady wins the race. 
It is weekends like this that really makes me appreciate the opportunity to do what I really enjoy doing as a second job. 
Thanks again guys for fishing with me this weekend!  I look forward to seeing you again this fall. 
Good Times!

No comments:

Post a Comment