CustomHeader

About Us The Boat The Fish Gallery Info Contact Us Image Map

Saturday, December 6, 2014

!!!!!THIS FALL HAS BEEN GREAT SO FAR!!!!!

Unfortunately, I have been WAY behind on my fishing reports lately, but I am happy to say that fishing has been AWESOME this fall.  Unlike last year, I am happy to say that the Chesapeake Bay is FULL of Striped Bass right now!





Over the past few weeks I have had GREAT trips with GREAT people, and I can honestly say that I am having a lot of fun doing this.

 With the exception of one trip, we have had good weather, and fish catches have been consistently good for us.  Fortunately, the bay is full of "peanut" sized menhaden which is the perfect food for Rock Fish. These fish are really "strapping on the feed bag" and eating everything in site so that they fatten up for the upcoming winter. 




I wish that this fishing would last all year, but unfortunately we only have a few more weeks left. 

If you are interested in fishing this season, please contact me soon to get on the schedule! 

No comments:

Post a Comment